|The Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana 1997
The Swarna Jayanti Shahari Rozgar Yojana seek to provide gainful employment to the urban unemployed or under employed poor through encouraging the setting up to self employment. This Yojana shall be funded on 75:25 basis between the centre and the states. This Yojana consist of two special schemes, namely -
· The urban self employment Programme (USEP)
· The urban wage employment Programme (UWEP)
This Yojana rests on a foundation of community empowerment, rather than relying on the traditional method of top down implementation. This programme shall reply on establishing and promoting Community organistions and structures to provide supporting and facilitating mechanisms for local development.
Components of the Yojana
- Self-employment through setting up Micro-enterprises and skill development.
- Development women and children in Urban areas (DWCUA)
- Neighborhood groups (NHGS) and Neighborhood Committees (NHC)
- Training to individuals/ groups.
- Community Development societies (CDS)
- Infrastructural Amenities.
- Urban Employment.
|Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojna (RSVY)
Government of India has launched a new initiative under Rashtriya Sam Vikas Yojna (RSVY). The primary object of RSVY is to address the problem of the high poverty, low growth & poor governance by putting in place programs and policies with the join reports of the centre & states which would remove barriers to growth accelerate development process and improve quality of life of the people & also help to reduce imbalances.
Under this programme three districts of Nashik region i.e. Dhule, Nandurbar & Ahmadnagar are selected. The district has prepared three year's master Plan in which the problems of low agricultural productivity, unemployment & critical gap of physical & social infrastructure. For this Rs. 15 crore would be available annually for 3 years.
The empowered committee on the RSVY held on 22.03.2005 under the Chairmanship of Secretary, Planning Commission has approved a three-year Master Plan with few suggestions.
The amount of Rs. 7.50 crore is received to each district as a first half installment of the current year.
|National Old age Pension Scheme
This scheme benefits beneficiaries of Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana, who are at least 65 years of age.Under this scheme beneficiaries get total amount of Rs. 250.Physically handicapped persons also get the same kind of financial assistance.
Age: 65 years min
2.Should be Helpless
3.No source of income
4.Should not be owner of Real Estate
2.Income certificate issued by Talathi
3.Certificate of Tahasildar or Talathi of being Helpless.
|Indira Gandhi Vruddha Bhumiheen Shetmajoor Anudan Yojana
This scheme is limited to rural areas. Under this scheme, the landless farm-labours are given Rs.250 per month for two months. Beneficiaries of the National old-age Pension scheme are eligible to apply for this scheme.
The amount is distributed four times a year that is of three months at a time on 15th May, 15th August, 15th November, and 15th February.
1. Age- For male applicants 65 years and for Female applicants 60 years.
2. Beneficiary should be resident of Rural area.
3. Should be landless.
4. Should be Helpless.
5. If beneficiary has son, he should NOT be able to look after the beneficiary.
1. Certificate of Age.
2. Certificate of Talathi showing the beneficiary is landless.
3. 3 Passport size photographs.
|Sanjay Gandhi Swavlamban Yojana
This scheme benefits the unemployed. Long term loans of Rs.2500 are sanctioned which are to be returned in 8 installments within two years.
1. Resident of Maharashtra for 15 years.
2. Unemployed should have completed 18 years of age.
2. Certificate showing 15 years residence in Maharashtra.
2. Caste Certificate (if belongs to Backward Class).
3. Age Certificate.
4. 2 Passport size photographs.
5. Recommendation by local M.P./M.L.A., Z.P. officials, members, Nagar Palika officials or members confirming applicants residence
|Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
It is beneficial to people, which are helpless, old, mentally retarded, physically handicapped or unable to earn. This scheme also benefits widows having children.
Benefits of this scheme
i) should be resident of Maharashtra
ii) should have no income source
iii) should NOT be a Land owner
iv) should not be beggar.